Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I guess this belongs here:


LikeAfox_imp said:
I'm trying out this collage gizmo, so exported as a video, see youtube link

Came up with some cool shots today, rode up and down the city throughout the day. The bags are full of groceries and that's a pizza box strapped to the back seat :D This bike rocks!

ebd24416912694ea8135409ed10e7564.jpg


da6f99b2490b6f58048398c3cf70f15f.jpg
 
Got out for a spin on a cold, gloomy day. I'm looking forward to the heated grips that I personally put under the tree for myself. :angel:
Here is Cloe ("Just a Supernova") in front of the old Oakton Schoolhouse, Oakton, Virginia. The first teacher here was quite the progressive, letting black kids sit on the porch and listen in on lessons in a time when it was illegal to school them.

Then off to the Christmas tree farm for a wreath.
[url=http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/inhousebob/media/IMG_0690_zpsejggb3kl.jpg.html]
Now I'm sitting by the fire, warming my hands and feet. Life is good. :hello:
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
I like that post Bob. Interesting.

Cheers
Thanks. It's fun to share the adventure, even when it's just a ride around town.
I have really enjoyed your Down Under reports as well. Keep them coming!
 
More rain and flooding this week. But the sunrise is still beautiful here.

64f745e93c26cc77edb86f2c7167afcf.jpg
 
yes it is Kenny. Wake up before the roosters do you?
 
If I could stick to my schedule, I am up at 5 am. The hard part is when homework and lab reports keep me up to midnight the night before. I'm not exactly 20 something anymore.
 
Mid 50's during the day, upper 40's at night when it is raining... down into the mid 40's day and upper 30's at night with clear skies.
 
With this weather today


I'm very surprised CB was by herself at the office.


Maybe everybody else skipped work and went riding, and I'm the only sucker stuck here.
 
The ride into school was nice today. Coming home was a bit nippy at 32* F. But I stayed warm the whole way.

12199fda8728d5c2dfe51c2b26499a80.jpg
 
lol Kenny do you ride on any asphalt? All your pics seem to be in the dirt. Neat perspective.
 
lol, the dirt and gravel is all at the same location. There is a long gravel driveway leading into the barn where I keep my horses.99.999% of my riding is asphalt, but some of the roads around here are not much better than gravel in places.
Here is one on pavement parked next to a CB550.

61fff86601117f72a3ee4eb3033cde5f.jpg
 
Back
Top