Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

This mornings commute.

3b8ce54e8e02ff60131cda7fa0881b38.jpg


1f557968ab5b6c59b2f6915709833b10.jpg


06441ef4f5306512d73cf48cdfe87703.jpg


3d61beab574e77a92403e03dd1c358cb.jpg
 
Kenny, you take some interesting photos. The first one in this series is really cool.
 
kennyw_imp said:
No, that water is moving and a few feet deep at the moment. Considering this article, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=961088443965229&id=179360692138012, I would never drive through any water where I cannot see bottom. Photos by Snohomish county deputies.

d8b278f3e7c0849f95691af7aa2cb65f.jpg


0841702065a6437d9fc7dd300ab7498e.jpg

The first photo is near the barn where I have my horses. I always have cool things to take pictures of up there.
Wowzers! That right lane may need some patching :angel: I hope you and the horses are high and dry.
 
939ec6c3e1456ff7f94ee506460f86b8.jpg


65856b0f4b923f74a5ede0d3ea270da5.jpg

The first photo is near the barn where I have my horses. I always have cool things to take pictures of up there.
[/QUOTE]

Wowzers! That right lane may need some patching :angel: I hope you and the horses are high and dry.
[/QUOTE]

Hi KennyW, Is that Ben Howard Road? - Gus
 
No, index-galena road I believe.
 
EarsOnWheels came by the house this afternoon and we installed his Road Comet windscreen. Then we took a spin through Arlington, VA. Here's a shot of Ears and our bikes. Good times.
 
Position is 48°39'56.9"N 9°02'38.9"E, view to the south. This hilly wooded area is called Schönbuch.

Temperature at that moment was just below 0°C. All was covered by frost over night.
 
Back
Top