Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Getting ready for this evenings Veteran's Day ride. Grandkids got picked up at 5:00... by 5:10 I was on the road (at 5:16 first deer ran across the road in front of me lol) and finished the ride in the dark. Great 30.3 mile ride considering

 
Yep another deer on todays ride..at 12:37! Running all day now.

Dang windy out there today lol
 
Oh my is it windy!
I would not try to ride today in these winds. Ferret I will give you credit, you ride when most of us won't. I just cannot believe the winds today but thankfully we have had no apparent damage of any kind around here. I think NW Il had some damage from the winds last night. It is supposed to be nice this weekend with temps in the mid to upper 50's which is good weather for NW Indiana in November.
 
drodg.. these are the days you should live for as a motorcyclist, the days you remember. If you were writing your motorcycle memoirs you wouldn't write about the 70 degree blue bird days... it would be about riding thru the black forest in Germany in a rainstorm, or riding thru California in 105 degree heat during a severe drought, or being turned around 13 miles up Pike Peak due to ice and snow, or the 21 miles you rode at -1 degrees, or riding when it was so windy you had to ride on a 45 degree angle to go straight. Yea baby!

Wonderful pic Ghost-diver.
 
Thanks Pterodactyl

It's one of my favorite roads close to Lisbon. Great curves, amazing scenery, good pavement and very little trafic.

Here's a clip I made of it last year:

 
Ghost_diver_imp said:
Thanks Pterodactyl

It's one of my favorite roads close to Lisbon. Great curves, amazing scenery, good pavement and very little trafic.

Here's a clip I made of it last year:

Nice video. Looks like a great ride.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Ghost_diver_imp said:
Thanks Pterodactyl

It's one of my favorite roads close to Lisbon. Great curves, amazing scenery, good pavement and very little trafic.

Here's a clip I made of it last year:

Nice video. Looks like a great ride.
Nice video. Looks like a great ride.
It really is.:thumbsup:
 
Here's my lady and I taking a break off Santiago Canyon Road
60c88633484f2276b983846d6f67430a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really enjoyed that video Ghost, I hope I can ride that route someday.

Ferret - you speak the truth. I'm expecting an interesting ride this afternoon once the Santa Ana winds kick up down here.
 
Cormanus, I moved my battery tender pigtail up there so I could plug in my electric jacket liner. We are getting some temps in the 30s and 40s F (0-10 C) these days. Allows me to ride in a little more comfort.
 
Back
Top