Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its not a kit, its a Morgan 3 wheeler. The emblem is on the "hood". Check them out and open your wallets... Super 3 - Morgan Motor Company

to stay on a motorcycle topic, it has an S&S engine.
You are quite right. I mis-stated. I should have said REPLICA. And I'm not sure of the heritage of the company, so it might not even be considered a replica, just a CLASSIC. Like the CB 11000, eh?
 
My morning stop to feed horses.

a5b072896bce93f525aaef0e5ff0b4ae.jpg
 
Oh cool...a poster. I thought our software was supposed to take care of that.

HEY GUTH..help!
 
Funny you should say that Ferret. I thought the same thing when I saw it, then
saw YOUR post... :)
 
I expect this photo of a bike so out of the ordinary may have caused the software to fail. Such an image just can't be contained within the bounds of this platform. Anyhow, I like the spokes :worship:
 
Backfire in Seattle tonight.

da6e85a9e8a3fdb4562800f2d8017653.jpg
 
What an awesome autumn weekend! Took a few loops of Western Monmouth and Burlington Counties, with some stops to breathe it in. Here at Turkey Swamp Park, where Nomoco Road, our favorite few miles, winds it's way through.
 
Love seeing these CB's out on the road. gReat shots guys
 
Nemo_imp said:
The Ditch (Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway) on the background.
Cool shot! The Intracoastal starts just 2 miles from my home at the Manasquan Inlet...from there, all the way to FL without going in the Atlantic!
 
Back
Top