the Ferret
Road warrior
hard to take a bad pic of a DLX Ptero
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.





Very true.The ferret_imp said:hard to take a bad pic of a DLX Ptero
.I moved my pictures from my Onedrive onto PhotoBucket which seemed to resolve the issue with the Jpegs not showing up.Pterodactyl_imp said:Sounds great. Unfortunately I can't see your images (on my iPhone). I could go a bowl with right now.
Cheers
Very true.The ferret_imp said:hard to take a bad pic of a DLX Ptero.
Respectfully, Ferret, hard to take a bad picture of a CB1100!The ferret_imp said:hard to take a bad pic of a DLX Ptero




The ferret_imp said:Nippy this morning. 36 degrees when I took off at 9 AM. Don't know if you can see it in this photo but there is frost on the grass.
turned out to be a beautiful morning.. cold but lots of sun. Not too much color yet but they are turning. This frost should get them going. We don't have mountains to take pics of but we have beautiful creeks. Got in 49.2 miles this morning.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/CB%20ride%20Oct%2018%202015%20005_zpsquqv3age.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/CB%20ride%20Oct%2018%202015%20008_zpshas2egox.jpg.html]
A Morgan, right? I think it's the same model that Peter Sellers drove in "The Party." And it was just parked on the street in DC??EarsOnWheels_imp said:![]()
![]()
![]()
Spotted in SE DC. Could be good colors for the bike, no?
