Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

f68111fe66c4cd196019369c9a1d5741.jpg


US HWY 90 bridge at the south end of Lake Miccosukee in Jefferson County Florida last month

4e2754c75c0e91a59d74530fdb5cb7bc.jpg


Hwy 203 Pierce County Georgia.

355c0ca29634173267a582a78b3ec8a6.jpg


Primitive Baptist Church, Tyre Bridge Rd, Pierce County.
 
redbirds_imp said:
f68111fe66c4cd196019369c9a1d5741.jpg


US HWY 90 bridge at the south end of Lake Miccosukee in Jefferson County Florida last month

4e2754c75c0e91a59d74530fdb5cb7bc.jpg


Hwy 203 Pierce County Georgia.

355c0ca29634173267a582a78b3ec8a6.jpg


Primitive Baptist Church, Tyre Bridge Rd, Pierce County.
Love this shot, though the bike is a bit small :angel:
I miss the Spanish moss. But I'll be in Galveston next weekend and can get my fix there :excited:
 
This is Southwestern Germany, the ascent from the Rhine river valley (famous for its wines) to a low mountain range area called "Pfälzerwald". Early morning, no traffic at all, 10° C, just gorgeous.
 
fruno_imp said:
This is Southwestern Germany, the ascent from the Rhine river valley (famous for its wines) to a low mountain range area called "Pfälzerwald". Early morning, no traffic at all, 10° C, just gorgeous.
Beautiful pictures
 
You're right that is gorgeous fruno. Wait are we talking the svenery or the bike? Whatever...They are both gorgeous.
 
Governor's Bridge Rd
Davidsonville, MD

Bridge *looks* fine, but it must not be structurally sound. I walked across.

af7405ae721e6103d736ab7f78d44ad0.jpg


34f360baccb7ff0e63081be95ddfbcef.jpg


I was on my way back from Annapolis.

b1678cbd69c0c2612331b84d952afdc8.jpg


be2c35512d65c654982ed00af291a4b6.jpg
 
fruno_imp said:
This is Southwestern Germany, the ascent from the Rhine river valley (famous for its wines) to a low mountain range area called "Pfälzerwald". Early morning, no traffic at all, 10° C, just gorgeous.
Lovely photos fruno. I'll wager you may get a good Liebfraumilch nearby.
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
Governor's Bridge Rd
Davidsonville, MD

Bridge *looks* fine, but it must not be structurally sound. I walked across.

af7405ae721e6103d736ab7f78d44ad0.jpg


34f360baccb7ff0e63081be95ddfbcef.jpg


I was on my way back from Annapolis.

b1678cbd69c0c2612331b84d952afdc8.jpg


be2c35512d65c654982ed00af291a4b6.jpg
Old bridges are cool. Too bad this one was closed. Was that a real Cobra in the last photo?
 
fruno_imp said:
This is Southwestern Germany, the ascent from the Rhine river valley (famous for its wines) to a low mountain range area called "Pfälzerwald". Early morning, no traffic at all, 10° C, just gorgeous.
Fruno, those photographs are really good. They have captured the mood of the day beautifully and show off your bike so well. That is a great area to ride.

Cheers
And Ears, you have also done a great job. As 'Birds puts it, "cool".

Cheers again
 
A quick stop to grab lunch on my way to class yesterday.

f5c5cd9eb6f61c69ad184ef109d4b0b1.jpg

5f7dc84426b51b0e5e2eb740961744be.jpg
 
mmmmm a man after my own heart! lol
 
This picture was taken today at Berlin's most famous biker meeting point, called "Spinnerbrücke" ("Fool's Bridge").

There were literally 100s of bikes, today was probably the last warm Sunday of this season. This was one big "end-of-season-posing".

The CB did well among the crowd, I think!

 
fruno_imp said:
This picture was taken today at Berlin's most famous biker meeting point, called "Spinnerbrücke" ("Fool's Bridge").

There were literally 100s of bikes, today was probably the last warm Sunday of this season. This was one big "end-of-season-posing".

The CB did well among the crowd, I think!
Very cool. Looks like a lot of fun.
 
Ludva, I didn't know you had a friend with a CB. And a white EX at that.
 
Back
Top