Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Very nice. Thanks. Now maybe I can put you on a map.
Cheers
Cheers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1!redbirds_imp said:Beautiful pics Ludva and I enjoyed reading about the castle in your link.

Is the CB good for so much kilometers?Django_imp said:This locomotive was good for 130 km/h cruising speed and did 4.5 million km from 1937 to 1968, when it was retired.
More info:
Schnellzuglokomotive 01 220 – Wikipedia
DR-Baureihe 01 – Wikipedia
(this is German, may be, you could use google translate)
Thanks to Andreas for the nice picture.![]()
runjoh_imp said:


Inhouse Bob_imp said:Got in some miles around Northern Virginia this morning and remembered to take a couple of photos. I have installed 2" bar risers, so the bike's profile is changed a bit, but not too bad.
[url=http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/inhousebob/media/IMG_0560_zpsnq7y1ijg.jpg.html]
