Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

So I come up to Georgia after a too long absence... hoping to ride and I get this! Thunderstorms over night, really dark and heavy rain this am... and now a steady rain forecast for all day! Yuck! I bet this wouldn't stop Ferret but it's got me saying... no way. I did get a 10 mile round trip ride to the bank in yesterday, but that's it. I'm going back to Florida... it may be hot as $&@?, but at least it's 'somewhat' dry right now!

7bc8a5068b959a3a69596048a0ccb49c.jpg


674dd138b3f7c1b406e2e6e962e522f7.jpg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's only water lol..

Hey at least you have options. If it's raining where I live I have no where else to go, that's why I ride in the rain..or snow. Heck if you wait for perfect weather in Ohio, you might get to ride 30 days a year.
 
Hi guys,
I had quite a nice tour last Sunday (total 410km): Gallarate (my hometown)-> Como->Maloja Pass->St. Moritz->Bernina Pass (2,338m, seen the train too)-> Tirano-->Lecco (lake Como)->Gallarate.
Here are a few pics. Cheers from Italy (and Switzerland) !



[url=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/black612/media/20150822_120633_zpsx1fx0xsp.jpg.html]

[url=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/black612/media/20150822_122007_zpsnwsxyjms.jpg.html]

[url=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/black612/media/20150822_123400_zpsxajfnrht.jpg.html]

[url=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/black612/media/20150822_131744_zpstm62ech3.jpg.html]
 
Beautiful B61. I sure miss riding in Europe when you post pics like these.
 
Mark von Karlsbad_imp said:
A recent 3-day moto tour of Southern California mountains. San Diego to Idylwild, Big Bear, Angeles Crest, and back. About 700 miles, everything from summer heat to rain. Stayed both nights in a campground near Lake Arrowhead, so the Day 2 shots are without the luggage.
Hey Mark, This gets my vote for the best looking touring package I've seen on a DLX. Where did you get all the pieces? Apologies in advance if I missed it in an earlier post.

Gus
 
Mark von Karlsbad_imp said:
A recent 3-day moto tour of Southern California mountains. San Diego to Idylwild, Big Bear, Angeles Crest, and back. About 700 miles, everything from summer heat to rain. Stayed both nights in a campground near Lake Arrowhead, so the Day 2 shots are without the luggage.
Wow, missed that post. That is one fine looking dressed out deluxe Mark ( pg 63 second pic down post 623). Love to see some more shots of it from different angles.
 
[/QUOTE]Wow, missed that post. That is one fine looking dressed out deluxe Mark ( pg 63 second pic down post 623). Love to see some more shots of it from different angles.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ferret, I found the post where Mark detailed his mods. It is called "My 3 Bikes (!)" I don't know how to link to it in a post.

Gus
xxxxxxxx
 
Got out on the prairie last Sun. 8/23. Found this sunflower patch that went on as far as you could see. Was a perfect day except for the smoky sky, almost don't even notice the campfire smell anymore.
 
Back
Top