Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Well yea I could have googled it, but I thought we were virtually " conversing". My bad.
 
No, Ferret. Didn't mean to cause offense. MY bad.
 
Quick outing this morning and a couple of mountains.

The first is the mountain very close to my house; the other is in a town a few kilometres away.



 
Beautiful pics Cormanus. What a great view close to home.
 
Woke up this morning fairly early, well actually my cats woke me up because they were hungry, and since the sun was out I thought I would go for a quick ride. I like early Saturday morning rides in my "backyard" because there is no traffic this early. By noon some of the best roads get to crowded, but if you are early you get it almost to yourself.

Here is a shot where you can see the Lac Léman with the Alps behind it. I never grow tired of the views we have here...

b23742040960df3593c3175460e84fe5.jpg


This guy kept putting his bike in my shots though...

12caf804358b788950041074cd273d3d.jpg


0f5be016df7b71ac73bae1337d93319f.jpg
 
It's not fair, Henrik! You have two great subjects: the bike and the mountains. I'm not surprised you never grow tired of the views.
 
542a90cec86590153037449c686645c0.jpg


a11b5f039624a532971db2043c6e933d.jpg


A very chilly but very invigorating morning :cool: made the coffee stop that much better.

(And these look right side up as I post this!:) )
It really is nice seeing these shots from all around the globe. If I can't get there in person, this is the next best thing!
 
Neat pictures Short Timer. The mist coming off the water is really cool
 
Great shots Short Timer. Lovely morning.
 
I road about 250 miles today and never took the first picture. What in the world was on my mind to distract me that bad I dont know. I am home now and pretty tired. Hopefully, that wont happen again. I was on the road today but cant prove it. lol
 
@shorttimer...where were those pics taken? It looks familiar to me, but I just can't place the place, so to speak.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
@shorttimer...where were those pics taken? It looks familiar to me, but I just can't place the place, so to speak.
That's the lake on the nature preserve - part of the Dupage River Park on Royce Rd just east of Weber. Deer, coyotes, ducks, geese, loons (the feathered variety), and a nice spot to catch the morning sun - or in this case, glare! As the fog burns off.



6645dd34e2a990219f0ab3b4620d1e91.jpg
 
Had a good ride with fellow Forum member SanPete... he met me up in northern Pasco county and we rode through some of the back roads of W. Florida...that is until it rained. Twice...



Here's an interesting couple of shots. The 14's gas mileage computer matched exactly what the pump said I put in the tank.





52.4 mpg too... pretty good!!



230 miles today... Good day!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Nice! Good to see forum members getting together.

I have found the trip/fuel computer to be amazingly accurate.
 
Back
Top