Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Oh, wow. Lovely shot, Black61.
 
It don't get much more "out on the road" than this

6d57a15eb5aaf74d61f66adf515a4d9b.jpg
 
EmptySea_imp said:
It don't get much more "out on the road" than this

6d57a15eb5aaf74d61f66adf515a4d9b.jpg
Let me see.....355?

No, wait....294...yeah....294...north end...close to the 94 junction somewhere....
 
:D I changed it as you were posting.
 
Lol. We'll done. Why don't you just move back here so we can ride for beef sandwiches and stuff?

We're earthquake-free, btw
 
Yeah, but there is just too much snow.
Besides I'm trying to convince my friend that I need his 1980 KZ1000 MK II more than he does, and that it would be able to stretch it's legs MUCH better out here. :D

ee0498383f98209933afb9144db1ac14.jpg
 
Yeah....he used to have "MK II" on his plate, but gave it up for some reason.
 
At the Bellbird Creek Tea House on a glorious last day of winter.

 
Cormanus_imp said:
At the Bellbird Creek Tea House on a glorious last day of winter.

What a classic looking bike!

That's what your winter looks like? Where's the snow?
 
Don't see much of that snow stuff in this part of Australia, Ferret. :)
 
Mate, having grown up a long way south of here, I can assure we all need winters like this. :)
 
Back
Top