Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Well the weathers finally picked up here, so managed a ride down to Alton Station Cafe for a cuppa this evening, my eldest daughters boyfriend riding pillion for the first time :)
 
creatinetenor_imp said:
6d0a1094b2805f386f7b723f9016d3ba.jpg

Nederland, Colorado


2013 CB1100: My first ride!
Very nice!
Nederland - one of my favourite places!
 
Nice cormanus. I did not know honda had the silver motor in 13. I can't understand why honda would offer some country's different color motors & different color tanks.
 
Ridem, that's Smiler's picture. I just reposted it full size.

My 2011 CB ( which would be really precious if you could get one to the US) also has a silver motor. It has the gray side covers though and I'm beginning to think they don't look nearly as good as black ones. Trouble is: I am not a farkler.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Nice cormanus. I did not know honda had the silver motor in 13. I can't understand why honda would offer some country's different color motors & different color tanks.
Smiler's in the U.K. The '13 models in Europe and Asia had silver engines.
 
The gaiters look really good on that '13. They coordinate nicely with the 13's black engine. I bet they'd look good on the 14 standard too for the same reason and the fact that the 13 and 14 std have a more sporty appearance than the 14 DLX.
Has anyone put them on the Deluxe? Any pictures?
 
Spent today riding down and spending time at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum at Gosport, fab ride and a really interesting visit.....
 
Smiler's pictures enlarged ...



 
Last weekend's ride near Hawkesbury River NSW Australia while testing the MRA windscreen :)

82b633ded6c82e0868656ac823549ab2.jpg


0f58f4fbd340a2989f1a41e991532671.jpg


Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
 
Bike looks good, Ari. How did you find the screen?
 
Smiler_imp said:
Spent today riding down and spending time at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum at Gosport, fab ride and a really interesting visit.....
Did you get to go into a submarine? That would be interesting.
 
Back
Top