Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Summit of Mt Diablo east of San Francisco on Saturday.

83b9d8f418396b5cc74d525450cfa010.jpg

9dbac39787e1293014ccd4f59ffc5766.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love the look of those headers coming out of the engine on the 2014, they don't look as twisted as the 13.
And always like seeing the tent with a motorcycle, brings back memories of worry free traveling on my 900 Ninja when I was younger.....now its Marriot's in the Murano with wife.
 
You know I'm not a big beach person, but for some reason love looking at all these beach shots.

Pauleys mountains shot is awesome. I am a mountain person!
 
Oooooohhhh now those are mountains :heart: awesome!
 
David..I like how the skies in the background almost isolate and highlight your bike. Cool pics!
 
Great photos, guys. Pterodactyl, the camping looks good. Ferret, I'm with Pterodactyl: the '14 looks pretty damned good under way; Tyke, NZ looks wonderful; David, they're great storm shots; Pauley, great view.
 
All these pics are beautiful, makes me want to ride to each of them myself.
When I figure out how to resize some picks I will post a few up, from here in north Alabama.
 
Shadetree_imp said:
All these pics are beautiful, makes me want to ride to each of them myself.
When I figure out how to resize some picks I will post a few up, from here in north Alabama.
Shadetree, if you use Windows, there's a neat little app you can install called ImageResizer that allows you to resize most images. See, https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Or you can do it in Windows Paint. Search Google for a how to.

The Ferret has also written a really useful guide to posting photos via Photobucket. Posting Pics for newbies

Note to the Ferret & Guth: is it worth putting this in a How To section somewhere?
 
Parked next to the Ohio River in Ripley, Ohio famous for the Underground Railroad where slaves escaping form the south hid out after crossing the river. On the other side of the river ( right side in the pic) is Kentucky


 
avsbezzy_imp said:
Good to see an old friend!
Suzuki ? Shaft driven, year?
That lonely GS850 looks like it needs a friend. I'd say 1982 or so. Same type of bike as the old Nighthawks of that era.
 
Back
Top