Left Hand Turners

Ben70_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Didn't want to hijack CB4ME?'s thread, but reading it made me want to mention this.
There is a car commercial currently running where a mom is racing her kid down the street. Kid's on a trike on the sidewalk and Mom in the car on the street. Mom makes a turn into the driveway RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KID, who also turns and ends up next to the car.
My wife and I watched this the first time and looked at each other in dismay.
My Uncle Larry was messed up by a left hand turner. I witnessed two gals on a Harley get whacked and I had a near miss the other day. Guy pulled out on the right side of the road, stopped and then initiated a turn to cross the road into a driveway right in front of me. I had been following him for a while, I guess he hadn't noticed. No signal.
And those are just LHTers going the same way.
Anyway, I guess I should voice my concern with the advertiser but wanted to vent. Owned one of their cars once, never again. :@

Ben
 
Yes I have seen it same gut feeling for me. The add is for a nisson black version supposed to make them bad a**.
 
Thread starter
It can be found on youtube under "Introducing Nissan's Midnight Edition". I am tech challenged or I would bring a link here.

Ben
 
I saw that same commercial a few nights ago. What struck me was that kids riding Big Wheels are now wearing helmets.

I must be getting old. How long until running, skipping and jumping require helmets?
 
Back
Top