LED turn signals

mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
I have recently added the posh led relay. I also opted to add the motogadget pins for the front turn signals and motogadget disc for rears.

Good news...they do not hyperflash! Relay works great.

However, I do have a new issue.

Front pin leds, turn signals, hazards and running lights, GOOD.

Rear disc leds, turn and hazard good...NO running lights?


Now to figure out why? Anyone have similar issue and solutions?
The rear turn signals are not running lights 9n our bike, only the front turn signals are running lights.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The rear turn signals are not running lights 9n our bike, only the front turn signals are running lights.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Well....that information would have saved me considerable time and cussing had I asked hours ago! Lol

Thanks, it did cross my mind but for some reason I thought they were constant running before I cut them.

Appreciate your reply!
 
Juancho76_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
I have recently added the posh led relay. I also opted to add the motogadget pins for the front turn signals and motogadget disc for rears.

Good news...they do not hyperflash! Relay works great.

However, I do have a new issue.

Front pin leds, turn signals, hazards and running lights, GOOD.

Rear disc leds, turn and hazard good...NO running lights?


Now to figure out why? Anyone have similar issue and solutions?
The rear turn signals are not running lights 9n our bike, only the front turn signals are running lights.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The rear turn signals are not running lights 9n our bike, only the front turn signals are running lights.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Well....that information would have saved me considerable time and cussing had I asked hours ago! Lol

Thanks, it did cross my mind but for some reason I thought they were constant running before I cut them.

Appreciate your reply!
The rear turn signals are not running lights 9n our bike, only the front turn signals are running lights.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Well....that information would have saved me considerable time and cussing had I asked hours ago! Lol

Thanks, it did cross my mind but for some reason I thought they were constant running before I cut them.

Appreciate your reply! No prob! The only light that should be a running light on the rear is the tail light.

How was it wiring those bar end turn signals? Did you drill the bars?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
I realized after removing the factory lights I had to fill the voids.
I chose the pins in the previous front light location. Rear lights were replaced with the disc.

I did play with the idea of adding the bar ends but chose not to last minute. The old location of lights would need to be cut off and painted. Maybe down the road I'll add to the bar ends?

I'll add some pics when completed
 
Juancho76_imp said:
I realized after removing the factory lights I had to fill the voids.
I chose the pins in the previous front light location. Rear lights were replaced with the disc.

I did play with the idea of adding the bar ends but chose not to last minute. The old location of lights would need to be cut off and painted. Maybe down the road I'll add to the bar ends?

I'll add some pics when completed
Ah okay so you used the bar end disc's on the original factory mounting locations?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Will one posh flasher relay suffice for all 4 blinker lights?
Or will I need one for the fronts and one for the rears?
 
Just one. It replaces the OEM module.
 
It should fit. However, one member in Denmark installed one and noticed his front blinkers were on all the time. In the US front signals must be on all the time and flash when the signal is activated. The Posh unit works like the stock US unit for lighting.

I don’t know about your country, but be ready for the fronts to be on all the time. The flasher module does all this and is internally wired or programmed to do so. The OEM unit is different in different countries, depending on their laws.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
It should fit. However, one member in Denmark installed one and noticed his front blinkers were on all the time. In the US front signals must be on all the time and flash when the signal is activated. The Posh unit works like the stock US unit for lighting.

I don’t know about your country, but be ready for the fronts to be on all the time. The flasher module does all this and is internally wired or programmed to do so. The OEM unit is different in different countries, depending on their laws.
Thank you for your answer. In my country it´s not legal obligation to have the front signals on all the time. Are there another led flasher modules around without this deficiency that can be used instead of this Posh one?
 
As far as I know, and have seen on the board, the Posh unit is the only one. And I thought they had discontinued it some time ago.
 
Hi. Recently I bought Led bulbs for my 1100’s and Posh relay as I learned that the stock Honda flasher unit would hyperflash if LED replacement lights are installed. After replacement of the flasher bulbs I surpricingly found out that no need were for installation of the digital flasher from Posh as the lights flashes normally with the stock unit.

It seems that one Posh relay from Japan.Webike is available and for sale.
 
Hey I received the Posh relay in Belgium yesterday after ordering it on webike on december 21st. Pretty quick I'd say. No additional custom fees either.

Very easy installation, and works like a charm. Plug and play, snug fit under the tank. No more hyperflash and i now get the front blinkers in "standby mode" ; dimmed and permanently lit. I like it ; I had it standard on my VFR800X and always found it neat.

Thanks to Elipten for bringing this little box to our attention !
 
Back
Top