Aug 13, 2017 #1 Stichill Road warrior Thread starter I installed some amber LED lamps in my CBR250R's turn signals for increased brightness. Due to current draw apparently, they also flash at a faster rate. I actually think they are more attention-getting than the fairly slow OEM flash rate. Original incandescent rear turn signal for comparison: LED rear turn signal: LED front turn signal:
I installed some amber LED lamps in my CBR250R's turn signals for increased brightness. Due to current draw apparently, they also flash at a faster rate. I actually think they are more attention-getting than the fairly slow OEM flash rate. Original incandescent rear turn signal for comparison: LED rear turn signal: LED front turn signal:
Aug 13, 2017 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Well, they are certainly flashing faster lol suppose that would draw more attention. Bet popgun could tell you how to fix it.
Well, they are certainly flashing faster lol suppose that would draw more attention. Bet popgun could tell you how to fix it.
Aug 13, 2017 #3 Stichill Road warrior Thread starter I think the options are 1) solder in series resistors (which I imagine reduced brightness) or 2) replace flasher unit. I may live with them for a while. Like I said, I'm not sure the strobing is all bad.
I think the options are 1) solder in series resistors (which I imagine reduced brightness) or 2) replace flasher unit. I may live with them for a while. Like I said, I'm not sure the strobing is all bad.