learnin to post a pic

Well alright. Good job! Congrats.

No excuses now my man. Looking forward to many more pics.

Good looking bike btw
 
Popgun! You champion! More pics, please.

I was about to say I couldn't see any RLETs but then I saw it was taken when you picked up the bike.

:beerchug: :thumbsup:
 
Hey that's a sharp 13 ! Looks like mine ! Lol .... Great pic Popgun ! Congrats on learning how to post a pic .. It took me forever ! Lol ... I'm very thankful to these guys on this forum who walked me through it ... Great job ! :clap:
 
I laughed at "hey it worked."
That was my reaction the first time I posted a picture from Photobucket - and it worked :D
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without ferret and cormanus' help.

Cormanus, yeah, no RLETS yet. Didn't even know you could even get them until Ferret joined up and mentioned them. And he created a monster :)
 
Don't forget it's a global monster, popgun. They're even ordering them down under!
 
Back
Top