Le Mans

The Spaceman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm having my 3rd Annual Le Mans 24-Hour Party starting tomorrow at 10 am. Any and all CBers are welcome. PM me if you're in South Florida and you'd like to come.

With Porsche back, Mark Webber, etc. I'm really looking forward to it this year.
 
If I lived in 'merica I'd definitely be there! Sadly I don't.

I last went to watch the Le Mans race in 1992.. Great memories indeed...

I didn't sleep a wink for 3 days, and went there and back in a Ford Sierra RS Cosworth which was exciting in itself.
 
Thread starter
The coverage starts at 8am EST today. Not sure if its the actual race start or the usual "pre-game" crap, but I'm setting up the DVR while I do my Saturday am chores.
 
Thread starter
It turns out that instead of switching back and forth from Fox 1 and 2, you can watch the entire race on the Fox website, Fox Go, uninterrupted. Not only that, but when the regular channels go to commercial, the web channel shows raw camera feeds without any yapping announcers. That alone was worth connecting the laptop to the teeve!!

Now I have to decide if we stay with Le Mans during the Moto GP race tomorrow am, or watch the race on DVR. Life can he hard sometimes...
 
Back
Top