2014ltdltz
First service completed
Thread starter
Bought my 2014 as NOS in Aug2020. Anyone find any NOS ones after that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha thank youCormanus_imp said:New Old Stock.
I had to look it up.
Nachodaddy_imp said:Where did you find it? Dealer? Where? Thanks
2014ltdltz_imp said:Nachodaddy_imp said:Where did you find it? Dealer? Where? Thanks
Was on the sales floor at a Honda dealer in small town central Illinois.
Cool.2014ltdltz_imp said:Bought my 2014 as NOS in Aug2020. Anyone find any NOS ones after that?
I bought a 2019 cb1100rs with 2 miles on the clock in 2021.2014ltdltz_imp said:Bought my 2014 as NOS in Aug2020. Anyone find any NOS ones after that?
I bought a 2019 cb1100rs with 2 miles on the clock in 2021.Mixagon_imp said:I bought a 2019 cb1100rs with 2 miles on the clock in 2021.2014ltdltz_imp said:Bought my 2014 as NOS in Aug2020. Anyone find any NOS ones after that?

That just blows my mind.hotrodhornet_imp said:I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.hotrodhornet_imp said:I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
That just blows my mind.pdedse_imp said:That just blows my mind.hotrodhornet_imp said:I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.hotrodhornet_imp said:I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.hotrodhornet_imp said:I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.