Latest NOS CB1100 purchaser?

New Old Stock.

I had to look it up.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
New Old Stock.

I had to look it up.
Haha thank you

Then yes my 2014 CB was New old stock bought in 2017 from the dealer and then only had 300 miles put on it when I bought it from my neighbor in 2018.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
2014ltdltz_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Where did you find it? Dealer? Where? Thanks

Was on the sales floor at a Honda dealer in small town central Illinois.

Was on the sales floor at a Honda dealer in small town central Illinois.
Wow, lucky you. Congratulations!
 
Mixagon_imp said:
2014ltdltz_imp said:
Bought my 2014 as NOS in Aug2020. Anyone find any NOS ones after that?
I bought a 2019 cb1100rs with 2 miles on the clock in 2021.
I bought a 2019 cb1100rs with 2 miles on the clock in 2021.
Gee, it is debatable if 2 miles is new or used. I would suspect "new".
 
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
 
hotrodhornet_imp said:
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
That just blows my mind.

hotrodhornet_imp said:
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.
 
pdedse_imp said:
hotrodhornet_imp said:
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
That just blows my mind.

hotrodhornet_imp said:
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.
That just blows my mind.

hotrodhornet_imp said:
I just bought a 2013 with 4 miles on it.The previous owner bought it with intentions of taking riding lessons and never did. I am in the process of changing the fuel pump, fluids and tires.
If your bike were a dog, it would be wagging its tail crazy like.
Lol
 
Really? Huntington Beach PD still uses ST1300s. Wonder if the Honda dealership in that town still has a few.
 
Back
Top