Latest Addition to the hoard

Hoarder...how do you keep all the carbs clean, engine oil changed, and batteries charged? I have 3 in total and only 1 with a carb... and it's a pain in the $&@!
 
ride4now_imp said:
Hoarder...how do you keep all the carbs clean, engine oil changed, and batteries charged? I have 3 in total and only 1 with a carb... and it's a pain in the $&@!
I agree with that. Until recently I had 3, 2 with carbs. They sure don't like to sit, but I'm the only rider in the family.
 
Thanks. That was my retro ride up until I found the CB1100. It was really nice but I got tired of all the TLC required of older bikes that sit. (I also had CB400)
 
Thread starter
Well with all the weather it took a couple of weeks for the snow to go down to where we could go get this out of his barn. So got it home yesterday, spent today tuning, cleaning and polishing. She cleaned up nice and sounds awesome, running great!:celebrate:



[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1980%20Yamaha%20XS1100%20Midnight%20Special/1980%20Yamaha%20XS1100%20Midnight%20Special%20003_zpst03jtzkm.jpg.html]

[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1980%20Yamaha%20XS1100%20Midnight%20Special/1980%20Yamaha%20XS1100%20Midnight%20Special%20003_zpst03jtzkm.jpg.html]
 
Lovely work HH.
 
Back
Top