lateral bags

Bags do look great. Not as great as that white CB though! Americans get two colors to choose from: 2013 Red and 2014 Red!
Well, and black now too, on the standard.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Those bags look great. Best I have seen for a trip! What website did you find those at ?
Check out cyclegear.com, or a Cyclegear shop if you are near one. They have a nice selection of saddlebags, most of them reasonably priced. I don't remember the brand, but they have some that are very similar to the pic Maxitano posted.
The Spaceman_imp said:
Is "lateral" the brand or a style of bags? They kinda look like typical cruiser bags.
In Italy, saddlebags are referred to as lateral bags.
maxitano_imp said:
What do you think about lateral bags. Has somebody installed them?
lateral bags.jpg - Click to see more photos
Hi Maxitano,

They are very useful for road trips. I prefer to use my tank bag, and/or my tail bag for day to day use. Depends, of course, on how much you need to carry.
 
Back
Top