Last winter after brake-in.

Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Good vids, not much traffic to deal with.

Cheers
Yes.
Because it is local road beside wide express way.
Korean goverment don't permit any motorcycle on express way.
Ridiculous.:@
 
That could be Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that.

Paulyi, has there ever been a south Korean road racer? I don't recall any.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
That could be Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that.

Paulyi, has there ever been a south Korean road racer? I don't recall any.
Yes.
But nowadays we prefer the track which is safer.
Here are my pictures on a track.
Yes.
But nowadays we prefer the track which is safer.
Here are my pictures on a track.
Ferret.
Have you been South Korea?
I guess yes.
 
Very cool pictures Paulyi

No, unfortunately I have not been to South Korea. if I were 30 years younger I would consider love to. I have toured 5 countries in Europe but I have not been to a lot of countries I'd love to ride a motorcycle in. At this point, I'm no longer a big fan of airline travel, passports, security checkpoints etc
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Very cool pictures Paulyi

No, unfortunately I have not been to South Korea. if I were 30 years younger I would consider love to. I have toured 5 countries in Europe but I have not been to a lot of countries I'd love to ride a motorcycle in. At this point, I'm no longer a big fan of airline travel, passports, security checkpoints etc
I have a small tourist hotel here.
http://www.noxhotel.com
Just buy air line ticket & bring your international driving licence.
You can ride one of mine except for my real wife.
I'm serious.
 
paulyi_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Very cool pictures Paulyi

No, unfortunately I have not been to South Korea. if I were 30 years younger I would consider love to. I have toured 5 countries in Europe but I have not been to a lot of countries I'd love to ride a motorcycle in. At this point, I'm no longer a big fan of airline travel, passports, security checkpoints etc
I have a small tourist hotel here.
http://www.noxhotel.com
Just buy air line ticket & bring your international driving licence.
You can ride one of mine except for my real wife.
I'm serious.
I have a small tourist hotel here.
http://www.noxhotel.com
Just buy air line ticket & bring your international driving licence.
You can ride one of mine except for my real wife.
I'm serious.
Paulyi, very nice hotel sir.
 
Back
Top