last summer

Nice photos, Jonz. Lovely country near you it seems.
 
Nice! Ferret's gonna love that first pic. He likes mountains :D

What is that rack/backrest you have on the bike? Lotta folks on the site have been looking for a decent backrest, but there isn't anything on the market (that I've heard of).
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Nice! Ferret's gonna love that first pic. He likes mountains :D

What is that rack/backrest you have on the bike? Lotta folks on the site have been looking for a decent backrest, but there isn't anything on the market (that I've heard of).
That would be the perfect image if it includes RLETs.
 
I do like that first pic, and I LOVE mountains. That's awesome. That is in Seattle?
 
Thread starter
The 1st pic in post#1 is from "Artist Point" from Mt. Baker, near Canadian boarder. 360 view of peaks, and lots of hiking, about 3hrs north and a little east of Seattle.
2nd pic is from campground near Mt. St. Helens. If your in the NW, the view point at Windy Ridge is a great ride, my camera battery died unfortunately. Forest Rd 25 is twisty heaven, but frost heaves leave some scary sinks.
The rack I made, don't have any pics after paint or from the top yet.
Also From Artist Point
Highway #2 another day
[url=http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jonz1/media/IMG_0343_zpsy2gl00gt.jpg.html]
 
Pretty country. Wife and I were out there year before last on the ST but ran out of time. We did parts of Montana, Idaho, Washing, Oregon and Wyoming. Wonderful trip.
 
Back
Top