Last rides

SportsterDoc

Road warrior
Thread starter
Glad the last ride was a good one Doc, and glad to see the CB made the top of a list of impressive bikes you've owned.

So are you able to drive a car, or are you permanently a designated passenger now due to the medical issue?

wishing you all the best in the future, and glad you are sticking around.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Glad the last ride was a good one Doc, and glad to see the CB made the top of a list of impressive bikes you've owned.

So are you able to drive a car, or are you permanently a designated passenger now due to the medical issue?

wishing you all the best in the future, and glad you are sticking around.
Driving, with extra caution. Drove to airport yesterday, to pick up daughter-in-law. My dad did well for 91 years with sight in only left eye, including piloting aircraft. My concern, had I continued with the CB1100, was loss of depth perception, especially pulling off the road on uneven surfaces. Fortunately, I did not drop the CB, which probably helped with resale value. Beginning to wish for a back-up camera on my truck!
 
Good to get off at the end of a great ride, Doc, but a sad day for you. It’s a wise choice, but a very difficult one, I’m sure.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Good to get off at the end of a great ride, Doc, but a sad day for you. It’s a wise choice, but a very difficult one, I’m sure.
Thank you
Not sad, grateful for what I have been able to do.
 
Back
Top