Last ride of 2013

gcarper_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter

short video of my ride on 12/31/2013. Sound is kinda messed up, only the last third came thru----just in time to see/hear me hit red line.
 
Here we go! Lol. Sounded good up there!
 
Volt meter I think. I wonder if the flashing lights drive him crazy. It would me.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Volt meter I think. I wonder if the flashing lights drive him crazy. It would me.
Who's crazy???? I resemble that remark-----------------lol
Actually it's not supposed to be flashing like that, I think I have a bad battery or worse, a defective charging system. I put the voltmeter on to monitor what was going on and you can see that the voltage is not what it's supposed to be. Going to take it to the dealer on Tues or Wed to have it checked. I talked to them and the tech said something wasn't right.
 
Back
Top