Laser Root Beer Powder Coated Wheels

Thread starter
Fuzz,

In real life they are deep metallic brown but on certain monitors they look purplish (which is def not the color haha) tonite they will be on!!! With more pictures!!
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Fuzz,

In real life they are deep metallic brown but on certain monitors they look purplish (which is def not the color haha) tonite they will be on!!! With more pictures!!
Yea I see the Laser Root Beer now. LOL. Can't wait to see on bike!
 
One of my favorite bikes was an 81 GS 850 G Suzuki in root beer brown. Love the color.
 
They look great! Are you going to repaint your tank to match? I'm interested to see how they look with the red tank.
 
Thread starter
Well i have a brown leather k&h seat coming. I have thought about keeping the silver look and buying a silver tank. That way ill have a silver and brown look...

Tonite i will have better pictures for all y'all
 
that is a great deal for special colored wheels! I had both fenders and handle bar riser powdercoated for $100.00 bucks and I could just imagine how much my powdercoater would charge me for wheels.
 
Thread starter
POwder coating is my new favorite thing. I am waiting until my seat comes in and then i may do the front fender, cowl and tank a color... or itll just be silver...
 
Back
Top