Larry Romestant's K Agusta

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
Imho very cool BMW K100 cafe racer:

As I rode a K model the last 20 years, I still like the concept of a flying brick.
 
Hmmm...I'm a huge cafe guy, and a big fan of the K-engines, but I'm actually on the fence about this one. Certainly beautifully executed, but that brick engine...I don't know. Just looks massive and out of place to me somehow.
I will say that with all of that polished finish on the bike, I think that a chrome or stainless exhaust would have looked better, too.
Regardless, thanks for sharing - definitely worth looking at!
 
Best looking cafe' bikes are older Guzzi's, no exception. Second best (here we get a wee bit subjective; the Virago's; I've seen some very pretty cafes with a Virago core). But some BMW airheads are very nice too.

That said, this is a nice bike. Not what I'd do (thank goodness!) and the K engine is not the first one to come to mind for a cafe but he makes it work. No small feat.
 
Back
Top