the Ferret
Road warrior
:rofl: what?????
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ordered mine. I too spend little time on freeways at high speeds. I'm thinking this could increase the fun factor a bit around town and on the Old Stage Road twisties south of me? I'll let ya'll know.PowerDubs_imp said:![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered mine. I too spend little time on freeways at high speeds. I'm thinking this could increase the fun factor a bit around town and on the Old Stage Road twisties south of me? I'll let ya'll know.Retsel_imp said:Ordered mine. I too spend little time on freeways at high speeds. I'm thinking this could increase the fun factor a bit around town and on the Old Stage Road twisties south of me? I'll let ya'll know.PowerDubs_imp said:![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Same as my DLX! Looking forward to a review from you and PowerDubs.Retsel_imp said:2014 Standard in my case. 40 tooth.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Same as my DLX! Looking forward to a review from you and PowerDubs.Flytech99_imp said:Same as my DLX! Looking forward to a review from you and PowerDubs.Retsel_imp said:2014 Standard in my case. 40 tooth.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Are you gonna run the stock chain as well?
Will do but may be a couple of weeks. I have kidney surgery scheduled for this week. Not looking forward to it but, shouldn't be a big deal. As the Spartan said after loosing an eye, "the good lord had the grace to provide me with a spare"!Calcb_imp said:I want to do this too...please let us know. I would happily trade some revs for more pull.
I think for sprockets, the aftermarket is probably just as good as OEM if the fitment is correct. Since 41 is probably not enough and 43 sounds like it would require more parts, I totally understand going with the 42.PowerDubs_imp said:I went with the 42 posted above because I read 43 was a tight fit. Too tight of a chain is not good. Has to be some slack to allow proper suspension travel. I still have not installed yet.
If you want 43, or 41- there are factory Honda OEM parts available if that is something you would prefer.


Counted bolt and holes, 6 holes, 5 bolts. Same as mine so, they shipped what we ordered. Amazon was wrong about fit!Retsel_imp said:Well, the good news is you tried it first!
Thanks a bunch.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk