Who: myself and my wife Eva
What our summer holiday ride, confined to Sweden due to closed borders.
Where: up north, close to the arctic circle, which sounds dramatic but really only puts us in the middle of Sweden.
Why: see the midnight sun (sort of), feel adventurous, gain bragging rights.
When: departure day (D-day): June 24,, return day: ooh, we'll see, loosely mid-July
How: by negotiation - Eva enjoys riding providing stops are good (sleep, eat, culture), while I go along with such stops if riding is good. Not always easy to get both.
Report: to be added, in bits an pieces as soon as I get my pictures sorted.
What our summer holiday ride, confined to Sweden due to closed borders.
Where: up north, close to the arctic circle, which sounds dramatic but really only puts us in the middle of Sweden.
Why: see the midnight sun (sort of), feel adventurous, gain bragging rights.
When: departure day (D-day): June 24,, return day: ooh, we'll see, loosely mid-July
How: by negotiation - Eva enjoys riding providing stops are good (sleep, eat, culture), while I go along with such stops if riding is good. Not always easy to get both.
Report: to be added, in bits an pieces as soon as I get my pictures sorted.


