meowguy_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Watched an episode of NCIS LA from the DVR where Deeks, who is recovering from PTSD from his torture at the hands of bad guys, comes to work on a Triumph Bonneville Steve McQueen special edition, and is informed by his co-workers that as an agent, he is not allowed to pursue such dangerous extra-curricular activities as riding a motorcycle.
Then Kensi goes on to quote the most significant cause of death among returning veterans is motorcycle accidents. So my wife and I are sitting there listening to this and I am thinking this is being a little over played and she is thinking about what her next husband will be like. :huh:
Then Kensi goes on to quote the most significant cause of death among returning veterans is motorcycle accidents. So my wife and I are sitting there listening to this and I am thinking this is being a little over played and she is thinking about what her next husband will be like. :huh:

and this is a bar that is known for keeping the drinks rolling as long as you are standing. Not very responsible, but effective.