peterbaron
Road warrior
Stichil, yours ??Whoops_imp said:

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stichil, yours ??Whoops_imp said:

I'd be willing to give it a try! Looks like it would easily out-perform a motorized wheelchair!peterbaron_imp said:Stichil, yours ??Whoops_imp said:
![]()

Terrible! Was anybody hurt in the accident?Stichill_imp said:
Terrible! Was anybody hurt in the accident?pekingduck_imp said:Terrible! Was anybody hurt in the accident?Stichill_imp said:
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:I don't think much past what I'm going to have for dinner or when my next flight is for work. But, I'm a very accident-prone person, and work among things that are hot, sharp and heavy, so I imagine that the end of my riding may come as easily by my own actions as it does by old age. In either case, if I can still move some of my arms and legs, there's still road racing and auto-cross. If I'd need a three-wheeler like a Ryker or something to keep the wind in my... well I already don't have hair... hopefully I won't be working, and the loss of ability to split lanes won't be a concern.
I have told my wife that when my time comes, I want to go out in a way that can provide some entertainment to others. She doesn't like my current idea of being put in a barrel and blown up during half-time at the local high school football games, so I'll need to come up with something else.
