Lake Superior 1K

Incredible Ole! You the Man! Glad you didn't get close and personal with any of them critters. The moose unnerve me.
 
Good on you, David. Thanks a lot for the great ride report and pictures. Careful with the hamburgers; you know what they did to Elvis. :P
 
Stackman, you could always do 11 1/2 laps around Tahoe
 
Thread starter
Thread starter
Just got my credit card bill for my quick lap around Lake Superior. Maybe I was bored, or maybe I need to get a life, but I added up the dollars. It cost me $108 to do the 1062 mile ride. No idea how many gallons I burnt not smart enough to convert liters to gallons!
 
1 litre = 0.264172 US Gallons.
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
Not bad at all. Is that fuel only or other expenses?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fuel only. I purchased no food or snacks. Had enough snacks in my topcase.
 
Back
Top