Lake Huron Iron Butt 1000

Thread starter
username I have not done much to my bike. Long riding is mostly in your head a mental thing if you will. I have:
a Saddleman gel pad
an Alaska Leather Sheepskin
SW Motech engine guards with Kury highway pegs on them
GenMar handlebar risers
Grip Puppies on the the grips
a Chic Design fairing with the touring screen
Chic Design hand guards
a Crampbuster
a gps cord run to the battery
a cheap gps mount on the bars
a Givi Trekker Topcase on the Honda rear carrier
a Powerlet to run my heated vest ,air comp, charge phone, etc.
and most important a credit card with a zero balance before you leave!
 
Nice. I did order the Corbin seat, but for the most part I'm keeping mine pretty clean. I did forget about engine guards. Got to put that on the list. A friend and I are kind of planning a trip to Arkansas this fall. Or maybe Big Bend.
 
Thread starter
Well, I am not doing the Lake Huron 1000. :(
My knee doc said it is not in my best interest.
No more cortisone no more hydrocodone he cut me off
I barely made it back from the rally

Total knee replacement in Sep

it sucks to get old
 
That's no good Ole. Getting old sure does suck. On the bright side, though, post knee replacement, there may well be many more iron butts.
 
Bummer Ole. My wife had both knees done at the same time. Talk about tough! lol
 
Old age is not for wimps! Sorry to hear it but wishing you a fast recovery and many iron butts afterwards.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top