EGAlvarez_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Unfortunately, the gorgeous saddle on my CB Deluxe makes my bottom feel like I am sitting on a hot charcoal grill after an hour.
Does anyone have experience with Laam saddles? I am in the market for a saddle that is more supportive, wider, and taller than stock to give my knees a bit more room. Laam saddles look very stylish, are custom made like a Russell for less money. I sat on a CB with a Corbin this past weekend. It was really firm and I would have liked it to be at least another inch taller.
Laam Custom Seats
Russell saddles are very highly rated and I am sure they would make me happy. I could put one on my GS, but I just can't put something that ugly on my CB that will ruin the lines of the bike.
http://www.day-long.com/gallery_Honda.html
I am also picking up a local friend's Airhawk seat cushion to try it out for a couple of days.
Does anyone have experience with Laam saddles? I am in the market for a saddle that is more supportive, wider, and taller than stock to give my knees a bit more room. Laam saddles look very stylish, are custom made like a Russell for less money. I sat on a CB with a Corbin this past weekend. It was really firm and I would have liked it to be at least another inch taller.
Laam Custom Seats
Russell saddles are very highly rated and I am sure they would make me happy. I could put one on my GS, but I just can't put something that ugly on my CB that will ruin the lines of the bike.
http://www.day-long.com/gallery_Honda.html
I am also picking up a local friend's Airhawk seat cushion to try it out for a couple of days.

I have a Russell Day Long on the Griso and that by far is the best seat I've ever had. I get all sorts of flack for it from fellow Griso owners as it looks terrible and ruins the fine lines of the bike. But once you sit on it and ride it that all goes away. Last year I rode up to north of ABQ New Mexico (about 600 miles) and my shoulders were tired from the wind but the bum was ready for another 400 miles.