cookiemech
Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone installed suitable knee pads on a 2017-up model? I bought some cheap ones from amazon that supposedly fit my year, but they are thin and cannot be mounted so that they extend forward far enough to keep my Roadcrafter suit from scratching the paint.
A Google search doesn't turn up anything remotely like a custom fit.
I looked at my 2022 Triumph T120 and it has nice thick knee pads with no logo. Something like that might work.
But I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if anyone has found knee pads that are reasonably thick, look appropriate, and extend far enough forward.
A Google search doesn't turn up anything remotely like a custom fit.
I looked at my 2022 Triumph T120 and it has nice thick knee pads with no logo. Something like that might work.
But I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if anyone has found knee pads that are reasonably thick, look appropriate, and extend far enough forward.