Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Cannot stomach that radiator. Deal breaker.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"it is not quite as beautiful as the CB1100 or the original Z900" = 102% CORRECT and agree with your statement!!:banana::clap:Cormanus_imp said:It's a good looking bike, although, to my mind, it is not quite as beautiful as the CB1100 or the original Z900. But that wouldn't stop me buying one if I were a 2+ bike guy.
+1. End of story.Bheezy27403_imp said:Cannot stomach that radiator. Deal breaker.
Capo_imp said:I'm interested in how this performs. Real interested. While it seems less of an 'authentic' retro, it's more modern approach may deliver the goods. Along the lines of the ZRX.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If i right click on the image and view it, it comes out the right way up....got me beat!Tezza_imp said:Which one should I replace.
bloody thing came out upside down.
Tezza' pid='183531' dateline='1505871564 said:Tezza' pid='183529' dateline='1505870737 said:Which one should I replace.
Keep both!!!! this is a unique collection , I wish I had
Cheers to all
If i right click on the image and view it, it comes out the right way up....got me beat!Tezza_imp said:If i right click on the image and view it, it comes out the right way up....got me beat!Tezza_imp said:Which one should I replace.
bloody thing came out upside down.