twiin640_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I've been doing research on cruise controls and throttle locks for my CB. I've pretty much settled on one from Kaoko. Has anyone installed one of these on a 2013 CB and which part number did you get?
On the Kaoko website, the part number for our CB's is listed as HND30-19. In all my checking it appears that the correct part number should be HND100. I found others who have verified that HDN30-19 doesn't fit. Does anyone have any different info? I have found a company that has the HND100 in stock and want to make sure I purchase the correct one.
As always, thanks in advance for any info.
On the Kaoko website, the part number for our CB's is listed as HND30-19. In all my checking it appears that the correct part number should be HND100. I found others who have verified that HDN30-19 doesn't fit. Does anyone have any different info? I have found a company that has the HND100 in stock and want to make sure I purchase the correct one.
As always, thanks in advance for any info.

