K&H vintage leather

I just ordered the same color seat :P but on a single seat all stitch version... thanks for sharing your mods with us:cool:
 
Flashman_imp said:
Well, I assume this group can take differing opinions so I’ll just go ahead and say it - that seat is in my view ugly. It looks well made, and I can see why you are happy, but the color just turns my stomach. M/C seats are meant to be black.

I'm a traditionalist - that's why I bought a CB1100.

Sorry,

Mike
I agree. But with that custome front and black side it actually looks pretty cool. To each his own. Heck. I cringe at half of the stuff people do to their bikes but remind myself it's "their" bike. So good for them and the ability to express themselves and their style. Bravo to this and even the ugly ones and for the guys who take this retro bike and turn it into a modern street fight(yuck) but bravo
 
Aussieflyer_imp said:
I changed the colour of my seat simply by entering a corner way too fast!!

Nice bike you got Bix, thanks for sharing.
Yer need tougher jeans, mate.
 
Back
Top