K&H Solo Seat for 2014 DLX

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
As Mr. T says, the K&H solo seat is FINALLY available for the 2014 DLX.

http://www.samurider.com/?p=21826/#itemImage

Like all K&H seats, they feel firm and require a bit of break-in, but once broken in you can ride for hours in style and comfort.

45329f7d4ed232cbad76eb25857216cc.jpg


6f742e186275422e87fa1c47508f4b69.jpg
 
My God that silver is beautiful!!!! I MUST get my spare tanked painted!
Wish I had those wheels too.
Hello that whole bike is stunning. Wow!
 
Inline4_imp said:
My God that silver is beautiful!!!! I MUST get my spare tanked painted!
Wish I had those wheels too.
Hello that whole bike is stunning. Wow!
Elipten_imp said:
I want spokes!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoke cleaning and maintenance is a royal pain in the rear, especially down around the hubs, behind the discs and sprocket. And, no matter how diligent you are with it, the finish on the spokes and nipples will deteriorate over time.

I, for one, am ecstatic that I don't have them!
 
I agree but who said I would ride it! It goes in my family room as an art sculpture. I have two other CB's to ride. Then I need is Duc companion and do the restore on the 1970 CB750 and the art collection is well on the way.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
DGShannon_imp said:
Inline4_imp said:
My God that silver is beautiful!!!! I MUST get my spare tanked painted!
Wish I had those wheels too.
Hello that whole bike is stunning. Wow!
Elipten_imp said:
I want spokes!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoke cleaning and maintenance is a royal pain in the rear, especially down around the hubs, behind the discs and sprocket. And, no matter how diligent you are with it, the finish on the spokes and nipples will deteriorate over time.

I, for one, am ecstatic that I don't have them!
Elipten_imp said:
I want spokes!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoke cleaning and maintenance is a royal pain in the rear, especially down around the hubs, behind the discs and sprocket. And, no matter how diligent you are with it, the finish on the spokes and nipples will deteriorate over time.
Yea, but just LOOK at it! :heart: :heart: :biker:
 
DGShannon_imp said:
Inline4_imp said:
My God that silver is beautiful!!!! I MUST get my spare tanked painted!
Wish I had those wheels too.
Hello that whole bike is stunning. Wow!
Elipten_imp said:
I want spokes!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoke cleaning and maintenance is a royal pain in the rear, especially down around the hubs, behind the discs and sprocket. And, no matter how diligent you are with it, the finish on the spokes and nipples will deteriorate over time.

I, for one, am ecstatic that I don't have them!
And I believe the chroming processes today now have to comply with a few environmental regulations that guarantee that the chrome won't last as long as the chrome from the old days lasted.
 
Since that machine is so fine looking, I decided to post so that it would rise to the top.

Like the seat, but love the spokes and color.
 
Thread starter
gossman_imp said:
Nice but $525 makes it a bit out of my range. I love the look.
K&H seats are pricy, but the quality is world class. Consider it an investment. From what I can tell, these seats will outlast virtually anything else in the market hands down.

The silver EX does take your breath away. One can only wish that Honda will offer this color and spoke wheels in the US in 2015. I would sell my bike for a silver EX in a heartbeat.
 
I have this seat on my '13 and can attest...its a beautifully made piece. Comfortable in a firm way.
 
Back
Top