K&H Seat and replacement cowl arrived :D

Thread starter
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Nice work on the picture. Trouble is, now you know it's going to look great. I do like the bare aluminum, that picture sure helps. No turning back now.
i knoooowwww bare aluminum cowl and tank?! it was meant to be I have a plan. im hoping that i will have it by christmas
 
silascopathic_imp said:
thank you for the compliment! I have thought of wrapping them... i may... and yes i know i promised. this week i will post a video for sure!

i did a quick mock up of what the hakofugu tank would look like if i dropped that kinda cash.... I think i need it.





man i wish i had that money right now! (note this is not what my bike looks like in real life. I used pixelmator to superimpose the tank onto the bike, this is what i want it to look like eventually!!!!)

Does your K&H seat fit the Hakofugu tank? The standard K&H seats don't fit the Whitehouse tank (according to Ack).
 
Thread starter
yea but can they fit k&h seats. there is a small ver small gap between the tank and seat so i think i'll be ok.


jeebus i wan that goddam tank!! i need a whitehouse sponsorship!
 
Thread starter
the seat is soooo choice, if you have the means i highly recommend picking one up (ferris bueler reference hahah), but seriously my ass slides right into it unlike the factory seat wher eit can ride up onto the passenger cushion. you definitely know where you are on this seat. The cowl is my favorite part. cuts back on the wind and creates an "interior" to the bike which is pretty excellent.
 
Back
Top