silascopathic_imp
Been there
Thread starter
It's about time right?! I have for you, videos of my exhaust with the stock baffle, upgraded baffle (what I run), and without baffle.

Enjoy! (click on each picture to be redirected to the video hosting site)
[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/1BEEEABC-4938-44ED-8DCA-67FD5E591C5F-3111-00000204B003BC15_zps4b1c515f.mp4]
[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/40527429-E1F9-445C-9F3D-34FBB113C696-3111-000002045F1075F1_zpsed0de477.mp4]
[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/7B64E093-81FB-4B56-9660-E9F69212BE3E-3111-000002057BBCF198_zpsdda81700.mp4]
[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/E3CD2E02-0150-460C-A024-2DAF7731BF00-3111-00000205F0D5200A_zps6ea48daa.mp4]
the upgraded baffle is about $100 and very worth it in my opinion. I love the K Factory exhaust because it has the ability to remove and change the baffle and it also has the nice easy bends like the japanese yoshi pipe.

Enjoy! (click on each picture to be redirected to the video hosting site)
[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/1BEEEABC-4938-44ED-8DCA-67FD5E591C5F-3111-00000204B003BC15_zps4b1c515f.mp4]

[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/40527429-E1F9-445C-9F3D-34FBB113C696-3111-000002045F1075F1_zpsed0de477.mp4]

[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/7B64E093-81FB-4B56-9660-E9F69212BE3E-3111-000002057BBCF198_zpsdda81700.mp4]

[url=http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/SIGFREAK239/E3CD2E02-0150-460C-A024-2DAF7731BF00-3111-00000205F0D5200A_zps6ea48daa.mp4]

the upgraded baffle is about $100 and very worth it in my opinion. I love the K Factory exhaust because it has the ability to remove and change the baffle and it also has the nice easy bends like the japanese yoshi pipe.



