K FACTORY CSR Exhaust

I received my K factory pipes and they will not mount up to the exhaust ports I can get 3 of the 4 matched up but not all 4
 
okredneck_imp said:
I received my K factory pipes and they will not mount up to the exhaust ports I can get 3 of the 4 matched up but not all 4
OK,

Is one of the pipes physically not reaching or not centered over the exhaust port?
If that is the case, perhaps your header got damaged (bent) in transit.

Did you try rotating one or more of the flange plates. They are not symmetrical and each one must be oriented correctly to fit and for the studs to align.
 
Gumby 1100_imp said:
okredneck_imp said:
I received my K factory pipes and they will not mount up to the exhaust ports I can get 3 of the 4 matched up but not all 4
OK,

Is one of the pipes physically not reaching or not centered over the exhaust port?
If that is the case, perhaps your header got damaged (bent) in transit.

Did you try rotating one or more of the flange plates. They are not symmetrical and each one must be oriented correctly to fit and for the studs to align.
OK,

Is one of the pipes physically not reaching or not centered over the exhaust port?
If that is the case, perhaps your header got damaged (bent) in transit.

Did you try rotating one or more of the flange plates. They are not symmetrical and each one must be oriented correctly to fit and for the studs to align.
Tried rotating the flanges and still no joy don't see that it was bent but was wondering if anyone had the same problem.
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Ok so here are some pictures of the exhaust almost fully installed. Getting the O2 sensor out of the factory exhaust is gonna be a cuss. its in there pretty tight and i do not have a lot of wiggle room.

I also upgraded the baffle as you can see from the pictures. I could just remove it but i'm not looking for a super loud sound. although when i do videos of the bike with the pipe i will include a video of the exhaust sans baffle.

anyway. here are some pictures. they are crappy but its better than no pictures!


[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/9A18983C-2AE4-4A3E-9C63-C7323583BD2D-16936-000001D3C9E617D9.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/70EDBC2D-D28C-4616-8501-32D5C686DA5F-16936-000001D3BCF4DC57.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/2679903D-D196-4CF6-8E80-5F34C42BD75C-16936-000001D3D481E4EA.jpg.html]


can you give me the details on the baffle upgrade you did? Where did you get it?
 
superjim, Silas has not been around for about 3 years now. I guess you could try and email or PM.
 
Back
Top