K FACTORY CSR Exhaust

Hey Fuzzy,

Sounds and looks great! Can't wait for you to get it all together. Which K&H seat and Posh signals did you go with? I have some Posh signals arriving next week and a K&H seat ordered and expected in about 4 weeks.

Hung
 
CBville_imp said:
Hey Fuzzy,

Sounds and looks great! Can't wait for you to get it all together. Which K&H seat and Posh signals did you go with? I have some Posh signals arriving next week and a K&H seat ordered and expected in about 4 weeks.

Hung
That's silascopathic's ride.
 
Ahh, sorry about that. I was reading this thread on my phone and got confused. Silascopathic, mind sharing which direction you went with? I went with the Solo and brushed Posh signals that is not shown on their site but available.
 
Thread starter
I went with the low K&H in genuine brown leather. I ordered the posh black housing with clear lenses. I will most likely tint these lenses once the come in. Fuzzy and I are holding it down in TX!
 
I was reading into the Yosh exhaust and noticed a comment about it being made out of stainless steel so the black paint needs to be reapplied due to all the heating and cooling. Is the K-Fac steel as well and is this a real issue to be worried about?
 
Mackerel_imp said:
I was reading into the Yosh exhaust and noticed a comment about it being made out of stainless steel so the black paint needs to be reapplied due to all the heating and cooling. Is the K-Fac steel as well and is this a real issue to be worried about?
I also read this about "painted" Japanese version. The USA made version pipe is not painted. It is ceramic coated. I would not think that would be an issue. I have SS ceramic coated headers on my 388 stroker motor for 5 years & they look like new. Can't speak for K-Fac other than it states it uses carbon steel painted system.
 
Thread starter
Yes I believe the K Fac is steel. As far as the finish I am not sure if it is ceramic (looks coated in something other than paint). I could be wrong though.
 
I have a rattle can of VHT ceramic just in case. I think either pipe will do just fine for a long time to come. I know it totally changes the look of bike;)
 
Thread starter
Fuzzy, thats what in my tool bin as well. thats the best part about matte black. so easy to touch up and get looking like new again :) this pipe is awesome! did you have a better throttle response?
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Fuzzy, thats what in my tool bin as well. thats the best part about matte black. so easy to touch up and get looking like new again :) this pipe is awesome! did you have a better throttle response?
Much better throttle response. Still needs more fuel to reach potential though. Waiting to hear back from vendor as to when they will get PCV. If I don't like what I hear gonna go ahead & order direct from Dynojet so I can get her dyno'd.
 
Thread starter
Thanks oldf7guy!!! I looooove it!
FUZZY_imp said:
silascopathic_imp said:
Fuzzy, thats what in my tool bin as well. thats the best part about matte black. so easy to touch up and get looking like new again :) this pipe is awesome! did you have a better throttle response?
Much better throttle response. Still needs more fuel to reach potential though. Waiting to hear back from vendor as to when they will get PCV. If I don't like what I hear gonna go ahead & order direct from Dynojet so I can get her dyno'd.
Much better throttle response. Still needs more fuel to reach potential though. Waiting to hear back from vendor as to when they will get PCV. If I don't like what I hear gonna go ahead & order direct from Dynojet so I can get her dyno'd.
fuzzy, keep me in the loop! I may want to join you in your en devour . I definitely wan this to spank some GSXRs :D
 
[quote='silascopathic' pid='10759' dateline='1376233835'

fuzzy, keep me in the loop! I may want to join you in your en devour . I definitely want this to spank some GSXRs :D
[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: what GSXR 600's ? Lol
 
Old thread, and the idea that you might be able to change the oil & filter without removing the header was left hanging. Anyone prove it one way or the other?
 
Back
Top