Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Can't wait to see those!silascopathic_imp said:Wheels look,like they will be done this weekend. I hope!!
Wow, wheel off? I've never seen that note. Looking at it I wunder?? It is all 1 piece though. Must be really made real accurate. If so a stand will help alot.Guth_imp said:That really changes up the look of the bike.
Can you tell if you'll be able to get the exhaust off for oil filter changes without removing the front wheel?
It looks like you should be able to swap the filter with it on but it's gonna be very tight and it's going to limit your options if you wanted to go non-oem for the filter (not a big deal imo). As far as the front wheel goes it seems like it would be pretty similar coming off as the stock exhaust which wouldn't require the removal of the front wheel.silascopathic_imp said:the filter may be able to be removed without removing the exhaust. i feel like i could do it. but as fa as removing the front wheel, the only reason it is off is because i sent them off to be powder coated


That sounds BADAZZ!! Was the sticker hard to remove? Do anything special?silascopathic_imp said:Here is a video of the exhaust running. It was in my garage so the sound isnt exactly perfect. Once I get wheels back on this bike I will take it our and get you all a better video. This exhaust sounds fierce! I love it!!!! I also removed the K FAC sticker because it was just that, a metal sticker, and I thought it looked cheesy.
AHHHH i just want my wheels back!! i gotta get out and ride!
i love this pipe!!!I'm gonna remove mine too. Glad your happy! Get the dang wheels on & let 'er rip so you can report back!silascopathic_imp said:dude, it sounds sooooo good i person!! the sticker was easy, then i used some goo gone to remove the adhesivei love this pipe!!!