K FACTORY CSR Exhaust

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just ordered the black K FAC vintage one piece exhaust from web bike. After much research and about 3 different versions (yoshi, moriwaki, and K factory) I decided on the K FAC pipe. from what I have heard it sounds amazing and has the easy bends that the yoshi pipe has. Now I just gotta wait for it to arrive and install it!!


Also TSR highway pegs, Renthal bars, bar end mirrors and new grips coming soon.


Hopefully pictures start Tuesday!
 
Thread starter
Here is a video of the pipe on a CB1100.

The name plate will probably be removed to keep it clean looking. But I think it sounds quite beefy and has the vintage look i'm going for.



here is a picture of the TSR highway pegs

http://img.webike.net/catalogue/10130/50400-s65-000.jpg

Not totally positive yet, due to the financial situation, but I am thinking of converting the bikes color to white. hmmmmm thoughts?
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
It appears to be a full exhaust system, without the cat. Does this exhaust keep the O2 sensor intact?
I believe it does from Japanese installation videos I have seen.

and yes it is a 1 piece full exhaust. :D
 
Thread starter
That is the pipe :)

I do not believe you have to remove the exhaust. But if you have to its easy.

On 360 views of bikes I have seen with it on the filter looks easy to get to.
 
Thread starter
Thanks! This will be the beginning of a crazy transformation of my bike.

Side note anyone know what webbikes response time is? Do they reply to questions in a timely manner and how do they inform you if there is a wait for the part.

Just want to feel secure with my first purchase from Japan
 
When you order from Webikeyou'll receive a confirmation and an estimated ship date. When the part ships, Webtime will e-mail a tracking number. They gave me a ship date that was 17 days out and actually shipped on day 16. I got the part 3 days later.
 
K-FAC site:
K-FACTORY

from there footnotes:
Oil exchange ○、Oil filter ×、Tandem step ○、
Normal step ○、Center stand ○

Looks like it has to come off for the filter. No biggie though, like you said.
 
Thread starter
yea, small price to pay for hotness ;)


they emailed me back and said it will ship the 27th. the highway pegs were out of stock. so better luck next time. I also ordered the louder baffle for the exhaust and the aluminum bikini cowl.


gahhhhhh! the waiting is so hard!
 
Thread starter
ill prob end up keeping it on. Web bike is shipping the pipe at the end of july. So looks like August will be the month that it goes on.... and I can't wait
 
Thread starter
FUZZY_imp said:
I emailed them about this exhaust. Said have to remove to change oil filter. I was about to order one.
I don't think it's such a big deal. I usually strip my bike down during maintenance to give her a good cleaning anyway.
:D
 
Thread starter
Ok so here are some pictures of the exhaust almost fully installed. Getting the O2 sensor out of the factory exhaust is gonna be a cuss. its in there pretty tight and i do not have a lot of wiggle room.

I also upgraded the baffle as you can see from the pictures. I could just remove it but i'm not looking for a super loud sound. although when i do videos of the bike with the pipe i will include a video of the exhaust sans baffle.

anyway. here are some pictures. they are crappy but its better than no pictures!


[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/9A18983C-2AE4-4A3E-9C63-C7323583BD2D-16936-000001D3C9E617D9.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/70EDBC2D-D28C-4616-8501-32D5C686DA5F-16936-000001D3BCF4DC57.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/2679903D-D196-4CF6-8E80-5F34C42BD75C-16936-000001D3D481E4EA.jpg.html]
 
Back
Top