Just so you know

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just got an email from Guth. He is locked out of the site :rofl:

PARTY :banana:

Don't know if anyone else is having trouble logging on. Server people are looking into it, and Guth will check into the store link when he can get back in.

in addition........

it appears there is an issue with the store, so for now, the link (and thread) has been removed and when Guth gets the issues straightened out he will put the link back up
 
Nice one Rebel. :D

I felt a bit like the zookeeper who had been locked outside of the zoo. No telling what the animals were up to on the other side of the big gate. :rofl:

My apologies to anyone else who was impacted by this issue. The hosting company wasn't able to come up with a solid explanation as to what caused the problem. Not encouraging.
 
Thread starter
Uh oh.. He"s back!

ok everyone straighten up and act like nothing happened
 
Moments after I posted my remarks yesterday the site went down and I was locked out too - like Pterodactyl :D
I came back this morning and all is right with the world :thumbsup:
 
+1 with what Rocky said. I got MyBB error messages.
 
Guth_imp said:
Nice one Rebel. :D

I felt a bit like the zookeeper who had been locked outside of the zoo. No telling what the animals were up to on the other side of the big gate. :rofl:

My apologies to anyone else who was impacted by this issue. The hosting company wasn't able to come up with a solid explanation as to what caused the problem. Not encouraging.
Hey Guth,

This message that Cormanus posted (and I got several times as well) may be a clue.



If your login is cb1100admin then it appears that you have been asking too many questions :D Seriously, I don't know much about SQL queries on database servers, but the hosting folks may be able to get a clue from that message.
 
Back
Top