Ragtopme_imp
First service completed
Pretty bike.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We got one in Stock at the dealer and everybody is saying the same about the signals. They should have used the round, bullet signals they put on the Bolt cruiser.DAC_imp said:Checked out an XSR in base trim at a dealer yesterday while I was picking up some parts. The brushed aluminum tank and rear fender was niiiiice. Good price point too. Would change the turn signals to something that better suits the bike, but a really good looking ride. Wish I could do a test ride!

How was it?The ferret_imp said:My dealer finally got his XSR (brushed aluminum version) on the floor Saturday but I couldn't get down there. He was closed Sunday and Monday, so I am headed down in about 1/2 hour or so to check it out.


After The Gap, I'll be heading home via 441, my normal route. Redbirds, if you and Sparky want to meet for dinner, I'm planning on staying at my usual spot, The World Inn at McRae GA tonight. Should be home Thursday PM unless I get distracted 



