Just photos

peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Bob, I have met a lot of nice people on a Honda but I have not met her yet , what give ? I am certain that she would love to meet me .....
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
She might have a boy friend already but after she meets me he is DONE !
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Bob, I have met a lot of nice people on a Honda but I have not met her yet , what give ? I am certain that she would love to meet me .....
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
She might have a boy friend already but after she meets me he is DONE !
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
She might have a boy friend already but after she meets me he is DONE !
U R # 1 :thumbsup:
3faa2b5ec078c437043faa9fbd2e0c8d.gif
 
Back
Top