Just in - 2014 Deluxe rack and top box

ingobohn_imp said:
OK, sorry... Didn't know.
Just curious: What is different with the cups? Different shape, size ...?
Er ... in the apparent absence of Tortuga and the Spaceman, I think the answer is something like "One's a 'C'; the other's a 'DD'."
 
Ok.. I have a question or two.

Is the top box easily removed from the carrier/rack? Is the rack somehow easily detachable from the bike? What do the mounting locations look like?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
ingobohn_imp said:
OK, sorry... Didn't know.
Just curious: What is different with the cups? Different shape, size ...?
Er ... in the apparent absence of Tortuga and the Spaceman, I think the answer is something like "One's a 'C'; the other's a 'DD'."
Er ... in the apparent absence of Tortuga and the Spaceman, I think the answer is something like "One's a 'C'; the other's a 'DD'." Okay, now I got it... :P
 
ingobohn_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
ingobohn_imp said:
OK, sorry... Didn't know.
Just curious: What is different with the cups? Different shape, size ...?
Er ... in the apparent absence of Tortuga and the Spaceman, I think the answer is something like "One's a 'C'; the other's a 'DD'."
Er ... in the apparent absence of Tortuga and the Spaceman, I think the answer is something like "One's a 'C'; the other's a 'DD'." Okay, now I got it... :P
You may well be the only one. :(
 
Back
Top