Just got my new Flanders handlebars,did I get a set too short?

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I got the GRAND PRIX TOURING part #650-04301,I’m thinking the controls might be too close to the tank at full lock,anybody else using this model of Flanders bars and when did a set of handlebars jump up to $140?
 
I think stock bars w/bar ends are 32" wide, how wide are the Flanders?

about the same time luggage racks and case savers went to $240. BTW oem mini apes for an Indian are $300. Buddy just bought a set. (then he had to buy cables lol)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I think stock bars w/bar ends are 32" wide, how wide are the Flanders?

about the same time luggage racks and case savers went to $240. BTW oem mini apes for an Indian are $300. Buddy just bought a set. (then he had to buy cables lol)
I’ve got a set of stock bars I compared these Flanders bars to and the bare stock bars are about an inch wider I,think these Flanders bars are 29 inches wide.
 
I would think you would be ok only 1" narrower.. That's only 1/2" narrower per side.
 
Back
Top